The Innovation Market is a united specialized information platform created to assist enterprises involved in innovative activities to obtain financing on the stock market.
Innovation Market participants can be either state, research centers, small innovative enterprises, manufacturing companies that introduce innovations in their own production, creators and owners of scientific and technological achievements and know-how, startups and other structures that have chosen stock market for attracting investments, or venture capital funds, the main ??activity of which is to finance innovative activities.
The main tasks of the Innovation Market are:
- creating favorable conditions for investing in innovative projects;
- providing equal competitive opportunities for all subjects of innovation and innovation infrastructure;
- accumulating information on innovative projects of the Republic of Belarus to inform potential investors;
- disclosing information on venture capital organizations that finance innovative activities;
- contributing to interaction between all participants of the Innovation Market.