The on-exchange derivatives market is a growing sector of the exchange trading.
The market nomenclature is represented by the following futures contracts:
• on U.S. dollar to Belarusian ruble;
• on euro to Belarusian ruble;
• on Russian ruble to Belarusian ruble;
• on euro to U.S. dollar, set by the European Central Bank;
• interest rates in the government long-term bonds market.
Derivatives market instruments are traded in the electronic trading system providing market participants with the possibility to conclude transactions with all instruments at the same time in a continuous double auction mode.
Trade technology provides remote trading or workstations at BCSE. The trading system is adapted to electronic document usage.
mail: 48a, Surganova str., Minsk, 220013 BELARUS
Tel. 375 (17) 226 84 78