FIX/FAST gateway is the software that provides trading participants with the access to the BCSE trading system through their own trading terminals.
The Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol is an international protocol providing exchange of financial information and supporting communication between exchange market participants in real time.
The FAST (FIX Adapted for STreaming) is a technology standard developed by FIX Protocol, specifically aimed at optimizing market data representation on the network.
Benefits for professional participants:
- access to exchange trading by broker's clients;
- automation of conducting transactions on BCSE;
- increasing customer base and profit.
- always the best rate / price;
- a single entry point for trading and settlements.
Currently, the access to the BCSE trading system based on the FIX / FAST protocols has been implemented through the QUIK trading interface in the securities market and the EMPORIUM trading terminal in the securities and currency markets. Connection is possible using other software as well.